Main Number: (305) 887-5999
150 Westward Drive
Miami Springs, FL 33166
M-F: 8AM - 5PM
Thomas Webb founded Coastal Insurance Group in 1979 to serve South Florida as an independent agency dedicated to friendly service, professional know-how and dependability. At Coastal, we take great pride in the solid relationships we maintain with our clients.
Allow us to show you how to save money on your insurance coverage without compromising quality. The Coastal Insurance team is ready to take the time to discuss your individual needs.
Let our risk management experience benefit you. As independent agents, we are free to research the entire marketplace and to rely on our insurance professionals to choose the available products best suited to your requirements.
Our objective is to provide coverage and services at competitive levels. Coastal Insurance Group keeps abreast of this rapidly changing industry and the effect changes have on our customers so we may maintain the highest standards of excellence.
With a strong commitment to you, our client, our staff delivers.
Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
• Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products
• Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
• Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account
• Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
• Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
• Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
• Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
• Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
• Treat you with respect and courtesy.
• Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.