Aircraft insurance has different types of coverage:
- Public liability insurance- This liability insurance is a third party insurance that covers aircraft owners for damages caused to a third party property. For example, airport facilities and other aircraft struck, houses, cars, crops, caused do to a collision. This coverage does not provide coverage to damage to coverage for passengers injured on the insured aircraft.
- Passenger liability insurance-protection for the passengers riding in the aircraft for injuries or death.
- Combined Single Limit (CSL)-CSL coverage combines passenger liability coverage and public liability and into a bundle with a single overall limit per accident.
- Ground risk hull insurance -This coverage provides insurance to the insured’s aircraft against damage when the aircraft is not in motion but on the ground.
- Ground risk hull insurance in motion (taxiing)- this coverage protects the aircraft while the aircraft is taxiing, but it will not cover the aircraft while taking off or landing.
- In-flight insurance- This coverage protects an insured aircraft against damage during all phases of flight and ground operation, including while stored or parked.
- Single Engine Piston Aircraft
- Twin Engine Piston Aircraft
- Very Light / Personal Jet Aircraft
- TurboJet Aircraft
- Antique Aircraft
- Home Built / Experimental Aircraft
- Sport Aircraft
- Tailwheel Aircraft
- Non Owned / Renters Aircraft
- CFI Non Owned Aircraft Renters
Do you need to have access to your account 24/7?
For your convenience we now offer CSR24 – CSR24 is a 24/7 Online Access to Your Account.
CSR24 offers you secure access to your insurance information online 24/7 from a computer or mobile device. These services are available to you at no additional cost.
This new program provides you a variety of added services, including:
- View and reprint automobile ID cards
- View critical policy information
- Request policy changes online
- Access your agent’s direct contact information
- Review and download account documents
- Obtain a certificate of insurance (commercial accounts only)
- Maintain and manage an up-to-date list of certificate holders (commercial accounts only)
- Report claims online with the option to upload pictures and related claims documentation
- Receive documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
Access the information and service you need, when you need it, no matter where you are.
Sign-up for CSR24 online now.