Auto Insurance

mercedes-benz-parked-in-a-row-164634 (1)

Car Insurance Coverage  

Liability Coverage

Coverage on liability includes both property damage liability and bodily injury coverage been a requirement in most states. If you cause an accident, damage someone’s property, or hurt someone, the liability coverage can pay for lawsuit defense and covered damages.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive coverage assists you on paying for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision. For example, some natural disasters, storms, theft, vandalism, hitting a deer or other animals.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage assists you on paying for damages to your vehicle if your car hits another object or car, if your car gets hit by another car or if your vehicle rolls over. Collision coverage is generally required if your car is leased or financed.

Personal Injury Protection

Personal injury protection (PIP), also called no-fault insurance.  Personal injury protection pays medical expenses, and in some cases lost wages and other damages regardless of who is at fault in an accident.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage can help pay for medical damages and medical costs from an accident caused by someone with inadequate insurance coverage or someone who has no insurance

Payments for Medical Coverage

Payments for Medical Coverage helps pay for medical expenses for everyone injured in your vehicle, it doesn’t matter who is at fault.


Limits and Deductibles

Your car insurance deductible is what you’ll pay before your insurance covers the damages. The lower the deductible coverage, the less you’ll pay if an accident occurs. If you choose a higher deductible it may lower your auto insurance premium, but always keep in mind that this will matter if you have an accident.

Your insurance coverage limits are also referred to limits of liability, the limits indicate the most your insurance will pay if you have a claim. Of course, you always have a choice to choose a higher amount of coverage providing you with additional protection if you have an accident.

Coverage limits may vary depending on the coverage type.  It is very important to choose limits that meet your what you need.

Additional Coverage

Loan/Lease Gap Insurance

Loan/lease or Gap insurance – will help protect you if your vehicle is leased.  If your car is totaled, loan/lease or gap insurance may pay the difference between the actual unpaid balance of the loan or the cash value of the vehicle.

Rental Coverage

Roadside Assistance

New Car Replacement

Accident Forgiveness

Ride Sharing

Do you need to have access to your account 24/7?

For your convenience we now offer CSR24 – CSR24 is a 24/7 Online Access to Your Account.

CSR24 offers you secure access to your insurance information online 24/7 from a computer or mobile device. These services are available to you at no additional cost.

This new program provides you a variety of added services, including:

  • View and reprint automobile ID cards
  • View critical policy information
  • Request policy changes online
  • Access your agent’s direct contact information
  • Review and download account documents
  • Obtain a certificate of insurance (commercial accounts only)
  • Maintain and manage an up-to-date list of certificate holders (commercial accounts only)
  • Report claims online with the option to upload pictures and related claims documentation
  • Receive documented confirmation of all activity conducted online

Access the information and service you need, when you need it, no matter where you are.

Sign-up for CSR24 online now.